Thursday, February 26, 2015
Best on shore excursion:
- Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios, Jamaica: Phil Lafayette
- Zip-Line Canopy Tour, Roatan, Honduras
- Jet Ski, Coco Cay Island, Bahamas: Royal Caribbean [Sorry, no pictures.]
- Sting Ray City, Grand Cayman Island: Native Water Sports
- Stewards Cove Snorkeling, Bahamas: Swimming with the sharks
- Tubing White River, Ocho Rios, Jamaica: Phil Lafayette
- White Water Rafting, Limon, Costa Rica
- Panama Canal Excursion, Colon, Panama
- White Knuckle Thrill Ride, Key West, FL.
- Gatorland, Orlando, Florida
- Three Reef Snorkel, Cozumel, Mexico
- Mayan Cave Tour, Belize
- Port Calica, Mexico: Lagoon Snorkeling, Ceynote Snorkeling, Swimming with the Sea Turtles, Zip Line
- ATV Jungle Adventure, Cozumel, Mexico
- Jungle Queen River Boat, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Ruins of Tulum, Cozumel, Mexico
- Holiday [Carnival]: Multi talented Cruise Director was surprisingly talented. Great floorshow and comedians.
- Freedom [Carnival]: Great floorshow and comedians. Big Screen TV on Promenade Deck
- Sovereign of the Seas [Royal Caribbean]: The buffet seemed to always be open, variety & flavor
- Shockies, Ocho Rios, Jamaica: Jerk Pork, Chicken and Festival Bread
- Jungle Queen River Boat, Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Chicken, Ribs, Cole Slaw [not to thrilled with the Shrimp though]
- Rays Rum Point, Grand Cayman: Hot Wings and Fries
- Freedom [Carnival]: But do you not have a burger on the room service menu?
- Triumph [Carnival]
- MS Holiday [Carnival]: c’mon Becka… When this girl inevitably makes Cruise Director the world of Bingo will suffer a great loss, and I’m not just saying that because We won on the first three days of the cruise.
- Freedom [Carnival]
- Sovereign of the Seas [Royal Caribbean]
- Triumph [Carnival]
- Sovereign of the Seas [Royal Caribbean]: Live dealer at the Texas Hold’em table, daily hold’em tournament. Carnival and their electronic ‘Poker Pro’ is more like staying home and playing on the internet than being in a Casino.
Friday, January 30, 2015
IL, MO, KS, CO, NM, AZ, CA
The Amtrak Southwest Chief runs daily between Chicago and Los Angeles, through the vast expanse of the fabled American West.
You'll be mesmerized by this region's beauty and allure. We'll take you across the mighty Mississippi through eight states—past wheat fields and ranches, missions and pueblos, mountains and deserts. Carving through curving canyon passages only a few feet wider than the train itself, you'll see spectacular landscapes and pristine vistas not visible from interstate highways.
2012 trip to and from Los Angeles for 2012 APWU National Convention.
Monday, January 26, 2015
-click the arrow to start/restart video-
Since these videos and pictures were taken both Kodiak bears have died. Both were already advanced in age when the Indianapolis Zoo received them as in one clip you can hear the trainer talking about how one of them sometimes has bad days and doesn't want to leave the indoor enclosure.